Quantitative Climate Finance (QCF)
The following topics will be covered:
- Principles of environmental economics: discussion of various regulatory measures
- Design of emission trading schemes
- Carbon Risks and their impact on financial markets
- Valuation of derivative contracts based on emission certificates
- Financing of environmental-economic investment project
- Will investigate current issues in the field of economics of climate change with a focus on quantitative modeling
- Understand stochastic valuation methods for financial contracts related to climate issues and learn how to apply them
- Question the models critically, interpret model results and extend them
In order to access the moodle password, please log into your ZIM account and click the link under the "Material" category.
- The course material is only available to a restricted user group. You are either not logged in or not in the usergroup.